Question re tracking client progress in your program

Hi y’all! Please, please, please does ANYONE have a good system for tracking client progress through your program? I’ve got several ideas and have done it before in research but am not sure that any of the things I’m thinking are the most effective/useful tools that will work well for us to update. I’d ideally like something that people other than myself can update and help use to track progress. (You know, with the idea that I have 4 bajillion things juggling at once always as it is, team assists are amazing!) But, at this point I’m open to great workable ideas that I can mold into my own.
Appreciate the help and feedback. I’m open to you emailing me attachments of examples. :+1:
Deb

Hi Deb,

The way we track client outcomes is through a report that I put together monthly. It’s pretty simple; just a word document that helps us track the flow of referrals, case openings and discharges, hospitalizations, incarcerations and enrollment in work and school. We also track things like IRT sessions provided, family group attendance and outreach and marketing. I involve the team by asking for feedback on the items that I don’t know off the top of my head. Normally, this is not too intensive, as our caseloads are not huge. I can email you the attached form, if you’d like to see it.

Yes, I’d love to see the form you use for tracking. I think of everything, the only thing I don’t have a way to track is the enrollment/attendance of each clinician each month for clients and the flow of referrals. So it would be great to see how you’re recording it.
Please feel free to email me: debra.bushong@utsouthwestern.edu . Thanks, Lisa! Appreciated your feedback in the Team Lead meeting today.
Deb

If possible, I would love to see the form as well. We have a bunch of data spread out in different places so would be nice to see an example of a cohesive tracker. I am at alexis.romanow@state.ma.us if it’s not too much trouble!
Thanks!