Which practical tasks under the Team Lead role do you find most challenging? What are some solutions you've found since you started that would have helped you in the beginning?

As Team Leader, there are many practical tasks that form your role. Some options to choose from:

• Logistics
  • Management
  • Outreach
  • Referrals
  • Forming and Training the Team
  • Supervision
  • Fidelity

Please use this list as a jumping off point, you do not have to stick to the topic we have written out.

This is a test of the reply function

I would say that the most challenging task for myself and my team is maintaining fidelity while meeting the needs of the cases we work with in addition to managing tasks from the program management side. I have found myself having to not only be the Team Lead/Supervisor but also being the Program Manager in order to function within our organization.

For me, still, it’s the logistics. How to get the team to all communicate with each other versus going through one person or waiting until the team meeting. I wish we had thought of developing communication tools and some communal protected time prior to starting - it’s helping now but would have helped us launch quicker.